One of the most rewarding parts of running an affiliate network is watching an affiliate go from “dabbling” in mobile to really getting the hang of it. One affiliate I want to put the spotlight on is Rohail Rizvi.
“I’ve been doing affiliate marketing for four years now. Most of my affiliate career has been on Facebook ads, but I’m now branching out into other aspects of the business and mobile is certainly one of them. At first I was one of the people who had doubts about how much volume there is in mobile. However, only being in it for about two months, I’ve gone from earning $0 in mobile revenue to generating $22k in my second month. There’s no doubt of the opportunities present in mobile today – it is literally a goldmine with more to be had and I owe it MobAff for providing such a strong focused network with great guidance to find success in mobile.”
I met Rohail at Ad:Tech where he mentioned he was doing some mobile so I invited him to join MobAff. Like most affiliates Rohail wasn’t a believer in mobile at first. Here are just some mental issues that he had to get over.
1. Unlike FB or Google, mobile isn’t dominated by one player you can’t just run on one ad network
2. There are other awesome traffic sources BESIDES JumpTap (in fact JumpTap will out your campaigns)
3. Stop worrying about what offers everyone is KILLING and find something YOU can kill
4. Mobile is harder than most traffic sources but at the same time ripe with opportunity
5. Carriers and Handset Type can make or break your campaign in a BIG way
Rohail tested a few of the offers on the network per our recommendations but wasn’t getting the volume he wanted until he picked up an offer that had potential but was yet untested by us. Once he took initiative he was able to find an opportunity overlooked by most and went from $xx a day to $x,xxx a day overnight!
If you wan’t to know how he did it ping him, he loves to answer n00b questions about mobile
Leave a Reply